Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lunch with my Favorite Sister

Yes, I realize I have only one sister. But that is secondary to the point of this post :)

Glenna and I had lunch last week at our regular hang out along I-405. Unfortunately I fell back into my bad habit of forgetting to take pictures so canned photos will have to do. This Denny's is the perfect place for us because it never gets busy and the staff is always friendly - no matter how long you camp out at a table.


Which is a good thing. Because on this particular visit we sat for almost S.I.X. hours. We haven't seen each other in quite a long while and there was just so much to catch up on in each others lives. It is true; time fly's when you're having fun!

I had the chicken, apple, candied walnut salad. Mmmmmm I know I need to branch out and try new things but I love this baby!

Glenna tried the new chicken avocado sandwich and declared it a winner too.

No comments:

Post a Comment