Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hair

The last time I posted about my hair I stated that it was a very lame post - or maybe I said boring. Either adjective would be correct. But here I am once again creating a lame and boring post!

My defense? I told Shannon I would show her how the color turned out :)

Today I went to my all-time favorite hairdresser Kacy for a cut and color. I've had sort of a funky fall so a snazzy pick-me-up was in order. I should have taken a photo of Kacy. Next time.

Kacy is amazing and inspirational; I could write a book about her life and you would fall in love with her. She is a quirky mix of a modern day stylist and a stylist straight out of Small Town, USA. She dishes up chit chat, camaraderie, styling expertise and genuine interest in your life; all in equal measure.

This is my 'before picture' with shaggy boring hair.

This is my 'in the middle' picture while my hair is processing
I stood to take a snapshot of my foil-covered head and another client with a foil-covered head slipped into the chair quickly to get into the picture. It is always one big happy family in this place!

This is the 'end result'. Pretty, huh?
Not sure the colors in this photo are totally accurate but it's close. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment