Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time for it to come to a close

Today I will finish transferring all the Kennedy files I can find to a flash drive. Tomorrow I will deliver (or mail) the drive. I believe that will complete our relationship. I am not pleased with how it is ending. I own all the reasons for my displeasure.


Could I have done something different to support a more positive outcome? Apparently not or I believe I would have. My desire was a long, good working relationship but I couldn't nurture (or even maintain) my half of the relationship. I do not fault them for being ready to wash their hands of me. They have been patient beyond measure.
Now I need to forgive myself for being unable to perform as they expected. I still do not totally understand why I became so dysfunctional for over 3 months. Maybe I never will and just need to move forward from this point.

This point has me feeling better. One hundred percent better? No but on the road to a more normal Kathleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment