Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fair Weather Fan

That's me. Fair weather fan. I'm not proud of it but I have come to accept it.

I am sitting here watching the Seattle Seahawks vs. Chicago Bears playoff game. I'm not enjoying it. The Seahawks look horrible. I am embarrassed for them; it's like they didn't bother to show up. It is all Bears. With 8:41 left in the 2nd quarter the Hawks trail by 21. Not fun.

Greg Olsen of the Chicago Bears caught the ball for a 58-yard touchdown in the first quarter against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.

I am not sitting here because I am a sports fan (nothing could be further from the truth). I am doing this mostly to "be" with hubby so he doesn't spend a whole day alone again. Yesterday he watched football all by himself in the family room while I spent the whole day at my computer in the dining room. I enjoyed my day. A lot. In all honesty I think he did too. It's not like we were really "alone" as the rooms are only 20 feet apart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment