Monday, October 17, 2011

Leaping Loony Lenny

We nick named him that when we first got him because he was so exuberant, bouncy and puppy like even though he was 18 months old.

He is more about Loony these days than Leaping. He turned 8 years old in August. Along with the birthday came aches and pains and a definite shortage of leaping. Along with the birthday come plenty of loony-ness too.

We're not sure if he is bouncing off of Dakota's anxiety or maybe it is something in the water?? But he seems to get stressed out over nothing identifiable and then wants to be my Velcro dog. If I'm at my computer all the better because he can shove his way under the desk and sit on my feet.


John saw an ad for a Thunder Shirt for nervous dogs. It is supposed to help calm them in stressful situations (like thunder storms). I thought it was a silly idea at first...but I'm beginning to come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment