Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Fourth of July

Someone asked about a picture from the 4th of July. I thought it could be viewed on this blog. But where is it? Good grief call the blog police; it's missing! Oh, hold that thought...apparently I didn't start capturing our beach life on this blog until the end of July :) go figure.

Ben is really the go-to person for a large selection of 4th of July pictures. When he was home this summer he took tons and tons and tons of photos - and I suspect more interesting ones than me 'cuz my repertoire consists of a fairly paltry selection. Still, it is fun to look back at the weekend and remember another FamDamnLy adventure.

Below are a smattering of photographs. This link takes you to all my 4th of July Snapshots. Maybe we can talk Ben into making a web album for us???















No comments:

Post a Comment