Sunday, September 2, 2012

James and Tess Entertain

Tess and James hosted dinner at their place for their families August 12. I love the layout of their apartment. I love how they have personalized it and made it feel so comfortable and homey. I love watching them attack a task together.

Perfect day. Perfect company. Perfect food. Perfect fan placement (that would be referencing me perfectly placed in front of a fan due to a sweltering heat wave).

Sadly, imperfect photographer. I only have two lousy out of focus snapshots. I missed capturing the chicken and veggies on the grill; the homemade potato salad (with and without tomatoes) and; a group pic of James, Tess, Brad, Tanja, Yana, Papa, Daniel and me.

Can I blame the heat? It addled my brain. Yup. Going with that.





No comments:

Post a Comment