Friday, July 29, 2011

Keeping Connected

I miss connecting with Shannon. She is uber-busy. I am running 3-ways to Sunday with a bad phone and poor reception (grrrrrrr).

Is it time to start blogging again? If I keep it up to date with stories and pictures of happenings in the northwest she can read all the news when she has time!

Everyday I see something, hear something or think of something I want to share with her. Here are a few beach pictures to get this rolling:

Boys fireworks display on the 4th of July.

James and Ben built a new fire pit bench - amazingly awesome!

Tess etched a crab and July '11 into the boys bench (at their request) and it is really cool looking.

New temporary flag pole (because the flag is attached with zip ties - not very user friendly for putting it up and down!). I have a video of Pat putting it up and Ben watching. Toooooo funny. Will have to post!

James moving the floating dock to its place south of the big cabin.
Lenny and I helped. I know we were pretty funny looking. Too bad Dakota didn't take pictures :)

Dakota and Lenny greet Grandpa and James as they return from Lowe's with John's plywood supply.

Papa is almost done! A weekend project has turned into a 3-weekend project with much more extensive damage than expected...and termites. Ewwwwww!!

Daniel and Alex loading up the truck for a dump run. They worked like dogs that weekend.

Right before going home Alex jumped in the sound. Brrrrrrrrrrr :) but refreshing!


New fridge (on the left) and new range (on the right)...and they match. Hahahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment