Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy week

I must stay focused. Busy week with lots going on and I'm looking forward to every day. Monday Bud. Tuesday Margie. Wednesday Glenna. Thursday haircut. Friday Salish Lodge (complete with candlelight dinners, country breakfast and massages). Somewhere in there I have to take more walks and work on Shannon's condo.

And to think this time last year I was suffering daily panic attacks as the auction drew near and my plate overflowed with tasks and worry. Ahhhh, to be where I am today is a glorious gift.

As an interesting aside...the old boss called the other day. Apparently his auction chairperson just quit. Today is her last day. It is a repeat performance of last year. Had I stayed I would be living through that hellish world of overwhelming panic once again.

I repeat...ahhhh, to be where I am today is a glorious gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment